Data Scientist at Homly You
June 2016 – Present • Paris
Do you want to remodel your kitchen or bathroom? Homly You will put
you in touch with competent, reliable professionnels.
Homly You is a subsidiary of Saint-Gobain, a French company founded in 1665 that is now operating its digital transformation.
I work on:
- Matching algorithms, SEA-strategy optimization
- Diagnoses, solution proposals, counterfactual simulations
- Automated testing, continuous integration
CTO at Qucit
November 2014 – February 2016 • Bordeaux
Qucit is a start-up specialized in urban-mobility data analyses,
esp. predictive analyses. To feed our machine learning algorithms,
we collect data on more than 500 cities worldwide.
In charge of all things technical:
- daily management of the team (4+ people)
- data scraping and storage, machine learning pipelines, APIs, etc.
- scientific and/or technical communications, articles, blog posts
Consultant for Réseau ferré de France
January – October 2014 • Paris
Project owner assistance (AMO)
for the supervision of the building of new high-speed lines in the
framework ofpublic-private partnerships.
RFF, now SNCF Réseau, is the French rail network owner.
Math PhD / Teaching Assistant
September 2010 – December 2013 • Paris – Pisa
Thesis on optimal transportation: How to efficiently deliver some
goods, in such a way that the total cost of transportation is minimal?
I developed a new method for computing the solution.
Double degree between the Université Paris Sud, France, and
the Scuola Normale Superiore di Pisa, Italy, where I spent one year and a half.